• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Genital warts and herpes symptoms

Around 10 hours after having unprotected sex last week my penis and pubic area developed red spots and a slight rash under one of my testicles. I already had a molluscum spot on my testicle before the sex that I had forgotten about but the symptoms seem very different from this. 

Some of the red spots on my penis developed little white heads but these would pop in the shower leaving red bumps. I have been debating what to do since last week and have finally decided to go to a clinic on Monday but the bumps have now almost faded away. All that is left is a red mark or a little flake of skin over where the white head popped. 

Also I’m almost certain I have developed a genital wart, it looks exactly as they do online. Very tiny (almost unnoticeable) and skin coloured. 

So as you can see my penis is currently suffering with molluscum, possible genital warts and the white heads which may or may not be herpes. I’m aware that herpes takes longer to appear after exposure but if I already carried the virus is it possible the sex triggered an outbreak? 

I’ll be going to the clinic on Monday anyway but I just wanted some advice for the time being as I’m pretty anxious waiting to find out. 

On 11/18/2018 at 10:37 AM, newtothis22 said:

@Ishmael

True but perhaps I already had herpes and the sex triggered an outbreak. Just unsure what else it could be other than the molluscum I previously had but the symptoms were completely different

A red rash with red spots under the testicles can be just about every kind of rash there is. There's not a lot to suggest herpes here. Get an IGG blood test to know.