• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

So frustrating

So I waited for love to have sex , used protection,saw test results and waited . Only had two serious relationships. Only been with two previous guy and prior to my first love, it was so awkward telling men how I’m waiting and now I got to tell new potiental loves that my ex gave me hsv2 , or I should mint say ex were on a break now cause I’m confused. If anyone says hsv2 only happens to slurs tell them to go fuck themselves I have friends who hate condoms and out I. Triple digits for number of partners and don’t have it .

I feel for you because I know many people out there who constantly have unprotected sex and never catch anything but then it can happen to someone who has only been in serious relationships. The truth is those other people probably have it as well they just haven’t displayed symptoms. 

Obviously once you’re diagnosed then there’s nothing you can do about it but learn to live with it the best you can. I’m currently dealing with the possibility of both genital warts and herpes and am unsure how I’ll cope but all I know is I’ll have to. It sucks but it is what it is. 

There are loads of forums on the internet with advice on how to cope with this but the important thing is to stay strong.

If you ever want to talk I’m here.