• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

11 outbreaks in 11 months

Please please please can someone relate to getting as many as 11 outbreaks in that time. I am on 3 tablets a day now and still the bumps are still there from 10 days ago when the outbreak started. I am getting upset reading how people have only had a couple if that and it rarely bothers them. I am freaking out and crying as I fear this won't calm down whatever I do. I tridd calling the sexual health clinic this morning to discuss the effect this is having on me and they didn't even bother to ring me back. 

Sorry I feel I have been posting loads but I don't know where else to talk about it?

1 hour ago, Anonymous88 said:

Please please please can someone relate to getting as many as 11 outbreaks in that time. I am on 3 tablets a day now and still the bumps are still there from 10 days ago when the outbreak started. I am getting upset reading how people have only had a couple if that and it rarely bothers them. I am freaking out and crying as I fear this won't calm down whatever I do. I tridd calling the sexual health clinic this morning to discuss the effect this is having on me and they didn't even bother to ring me back. 

Sorry I feel I have been posting loads but I don't know where else to talk about it?

I don’t know if your trying any of these but you could try valtrex, 2000mg lysine, vitamin a and c, olive leaf extract, elagen high potency tablets. Eat well avoid all high arginine sources sorry that includes coffee and chocolate. Try and exercise. Hot baths every day. Lomerherpan cream every day. I hope that helps it’s a full on attack mode all that but it’s worth a try 

@Uklad Lysine shouldn't be taken on a daily basis and when I did try taking it,it wouldn't stay in my system. I always eat a balanced diet and plenty of water so I eat foods which contain Lysine in anyway.

The uk site said that there was no need to change your life style just because of hsv2 but I don't neglect my body anyway and always make sure I have a decent night sleep but having outbreaks also effects my sleep from time to time. I have baths each night to relax me anyway and put salt in it when I need to dry out the sores. I choose to not have a car so I walk everywhere so I keep myself fit.

I don't feel I have a weak immune system as I haven't caught any sick bugs but just been suffering with the pains of.genital herpes.

I take the contraceptive pill each day as well as 3 acyclovir's to take each day at the exact time, I don't want to be drowning myself in any more pills unless it means ending this misery for good.

@Anonymous88

Firstly you do not have to apologise for posting loads, hell that's what the website is here for :classic_rolleyes:

Really sorry you are having so frequent OB's & I hope they become much less common.
I can understand that reading about other people not having many or any OB's must be so frustrating to you.

I am very much with you, I do not follow any special diet or in fact any anti herpes procedures.
In fact I believe the more relaxed/chilled about it you are, the more likely it is to stay away.
(obviously its a lot easier to be chilled if you hardly have any OB's)
No coffee or chocolate, are you kidding? ain't happening! 😉 

I do believe you will get less & less OB's eventually, hopefully very soon, hugs!

Thanks @Amando don't even drink that much coffee apart from two cups a day and chocolate is a rare treat but I know what you mean I personally don't want to be taking lots and lots of vitamins and supplements if I am eating reasonably healthy. I don't feel I have a weak immune system as I haven't been ill at all this year apart from outbreaks so I don't understand why me. Thank you for your comment about posting loads..I was worried I may be annoying people lol but I panic and don't know who else to talk to. I just realised aswel it isn't 11 outbreaks in 11 months as I only had my first one in February so it is even worse 11 outbreaks in 9 months and still having symptoms from the outbreak that started 11 days ago!!