Welcome to the new-and-improved forums! Read more... ×
Pikachuhasherpes

How do I delete my account?

This shows up on Google for anyone who searches my username. I want it deleted because I thought this was a more private thing. Seriously it shouldn't be this difficult to delete.

You can message Adrial. When you sign up, it does explain that in order to maintain the helpful nature of the site, he does not like to delete entire profiles, so he suggests selecting a username that will NOT identify you in a Google search. However, he will happily change your username to something else. There are a couple of options. The last resort is to delete the profile. He can also anonymize your previous posts if you want to delete your profile. This way the posts stay.

Adrial can explain all of the options to you. His username is mr_hopp

• Like 2

Thank you all for your help. This should really be much easier. Btw while I have you all here, do you happen to notice that your other skin conditions or just skin in general seem to be so much more irritated now that you have this? Especially with the extreme heat or extreme cold?

You got your name change! Congrats! That’s great! Makes me happy how pro active they are about things on the site 🙂 appreciate this forum a ton!