• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Important spreading question

So everything I read says skin to skin and I just want to make sure cause I baby sat my niece and I literally just put a roll of tp in bathroom like a few hours before she came . Anyways ig my roommate either had   Diarrhea  Or is an ass and is hoarding my tp . Anyways I saw that she took a wash cloth out of the tub and wiped poop . It was a used wash cloth and was in there cause of that and my roommate doesn’t use used wash cloths . Anyways I think I used it like 18 hours before she did and rinsed it but it doesn’t stay in rags right ? God I’m scared I have my niece herpes . 

On 12/1/2018 at 6:37 AM, Alisonbr said:

So everything I read says skin to skin and I just want to make sure cause I baby sat my niece and I literally just put a roll of tp in bathroom like a few hours before she came . Anyways ig my roommate either had   Diarrhea  Or is an ass and is hoarding my tp . Anyways I saw that she took a wash cloth out of the tub and wiped poop . It was a used wash cloth and was in there cause of that and my roommate doesn’t use used wash cloths . Anyways I think I used it like 18 hours before she did and rinsed it but it doesn’t stay in rags right ? God I’m scared I have my niece herpes . 

•  

All research says herpes virus dies within seconds of being on a non-skin surface. You will not give your niece herpes through a wash cloth or any non-skin contact. 

• Thanks 1