Welcome to the new-and-improved forums! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
mr_hopp

H Buddies, unite!

Waiting for results. Very scared haven’t slept or ate in 2 days please help

Hello.. I found I am Ghsv1 at the end of July 2018. I’m struggling and would love to have a buddy male or female.. it be nice to relate to someone that deals with the stress of this virus. I live in Michigan.. don’t have to be close either.  It be really nice. 

• Like 1

Male 35 France (not french though) been 4 month now still no improvement want to take to someone so bad because I never talked about this sharing helps healing.

Hi! I could really use a buddy to talk with. I’m 29 and I’ve had hsv2 for almost 2 years now. Self love has been really hard. Feeling really insecure and isolating myself and I don’t want to live like this anymore. If anyone is in the Portland area, I’d appreciate talking to someone. 

New to this site.

After living with H for over 3 years and never speaking to anybody about it I think it would be nice to have a chat with people about how your lives are with it and how you cope day by day.

Prefer speaking to a female but not bothered if a male speaks too! I'm 23 year old male from the UK.

Hello. I'm a 30 year old female, in NYC, recently diagnosed by a blood test. Feeling devasted, guilty, alone and hopeless. I'd love a buddy of any gender, age, or location (especially if you're in NYC as well). I don't have anyone I can talk to about this in my life.

Hello,

I am 23 Female from Georgia USA. I am looking for both male and female buddies. I have had HSV type 1 for just over two years now. I would like to help out those who are new to HSV because I didn't have a buddy when I first got diagnosed and it was very hard. 

However, I am also looking for a buddy who has lived with H much longer then myself who could still provide advice. I am fine with close by or far away. I try to check my messages on the forum often! 

Hey all,

Long shot - from HK and looking for anyone to talk to. Internet buddies welcome too.

Hi,

I am male from Europe - no support groups over here, I am struggling 5 months with this. I am lookin for somebody to talk. 

Male, 29, NYC. Have found this site a great resource since my HSV2 diagnosis. Thinking it might be time to actually speak to some folks going through this in my area.

Quick reminder: Introduce yourself here if you would like others to direct message you for H buddy connects. If you would like to connect with a H buddy, please use direct message instead of replying within the thread itself. (Helps to keep this thread easy to scan for folks looking for a buddy.) Thanks so much! 

Free e-book & handouts: https://herpesopportunity.com/free-ebook-signup.html 
The Opportunity Lifestyle Guides: https://herpeslife.com/opportunity2
Book a one-on-one coaching session: http://adriallifecoaching.com

Hey! 

Definetely looking a buddy to chat with! 

Im female 

22years old 

live in Dublin, Ireland 

I would very much enjoy a buddy to talk to. I would like someone more close to my age so I can feel more connected but anyone would be fine! I am 23 years old. I would love to talk to a female to respect my boyfriend who has been so supportive throughout this whole situation. I do not want to do anything that might make it seem like I am disrespecting him, and I do not want to make him think in any way I am cheating! Talking to a guy might do that. I am both HSV 1 & HSV 2 positive. Diagnosed September of this year. I also do not care where they are located in the world I would actually love someone not in the United States!

• Like 1

Recently found out that i have HSV2. I’m a 26/m living in Atlanta and looking for a local support group. If you’re in the area or know of any please reach out. 

I’m 26 M from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I got HSV in my throat (don’t know the type of it). I’m struggling mentally and medically. Looking for a chat buddy!

Hello, 

I'm really struggling with this and still unsure about alot.

If anyone is in the Tampa, Fl area please reach out. I'm in need of a chat buddy

hey y'all em3662 again! I'm so down for friendships! I would love to have people to talk to that are in the same boat as me!! get to know me!❤❤❤❤

Hey, I’m brand new to this site. Just found out last week about the HSV2 diagnosis. Needless to say, it’s been a shitty few days. I live in Buffalo, NY. Would really appreciate an h buddy. Please feel free to reach out!