mr_hopp

H Buddies, unite!

I'm 29 in Charlotte NC w/ HSV2. I do have a 10 year old. Someone with kids preferred.

Location doesn't really matter but would prefer a local. Preferably in the same age range. Gender doesn't matter. Just would like someone to talk to/support..etc

Hello I’m a 23 year old female from the uk with HSV-2 , I’ve been diagnosed for about 6 months now and although I do have a lot of good days where I try not to think about it, I’d love to be able to talk to people in the same situation or similar situation 😌  to provide and receive support, advice etc , no gender or age preferences. 

• Like 2

I'm 39 years I live in Orlando, Fl.... 4 kids would love you have a buddy to talk too....

I am a newly (6 mo.) HSV2 52 year old woman in Michigan. I am also about to be divorced, so I am feeling very lonely and scared. I can’t share this situation with anyone and some days the self-loathing is intense. I need a friend with whom I can talk. Can be male or female. 

• Like 1

Hey there! 

I’m from Alabama so a buddy here would be nice if not I have a Snapchat that I can share. I already have one buddy but he’s basically got things figured out almost. I can help but also need help sometimes. Male or female it doesn’t matter to me. I’m 22 years old. And I have type one oral and genital herpes. I hope to hear from you soon!

🤗🤗🤗

On 10/29/2018 at 2:52 AM, Joans said:

Hi! I could really use a buddy to talk with. I’m 29 and I’ve had hsv2 for almost 2 years now. Self love has been really hard. Feeling really insecure and isolating myself and I don’t want to live like this anymore. If anyone is in the Portland area, I’d appreciate talking to someone. 

Hi! I’m here to talk. Send me a message:) 

portland Oregon or Maine? 

Hello! Not sure I’m doing this right but hi I’m new to all of this and wondering if anyone on here lives in the New England area? I’m looking for people to talk to who understand what’s going on. 

Get in touch if you’re in Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts or anywhere around the area. 

Thanks! 

Any male/female buddies in the philly area?? 28yo female, diagnosed about 7 months ago looking to make new friends in the area or just chat

On 1/20/2019 at 8:40 PM, Star28 said:

I'm 39 years I live in Orlando, Fl.... 4 kids would love you have a buddy to talk too....

33 tampa. Would love a friend to talk to about this. Hsv2 since July 2017