• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Has any one since getting hsv2 on genitals had face acne problems

• 2 months later...

I have but I can't find any proof that there is a correlation between the two. I have had issues with acne in the past but it was about 99% cleared up with medication until this past month when I've had a few spots. I take Yasmin but I had switched birth controls briefly which could also be the reason.

I’m not diagnosed with HSV, but I have many of its symptom since having unprotected sex almost one year ago 

i have a terrible acne problem on my face and neck. Its weird because they show up in the same area every time and they will show up on either side of my face and neck simultaneously. The acne is also more painful than ever before when it is forming or when popped.