• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Is this herpes?

Hello everyone, 

yesterday morning when I woke up, I had these painful blister(s)/wound appeared in my genitals. It hurts when touched, stinging if washed and leaking white sticky mucus. Probably it is.. but if someone already having could confirm?

I was really stupid and had oral sex with a sex worker about 4 months ago. All other STD's been tested and came up negative. 

I believe that this is my first outbreak or at least the first time I notice any blisters. I am just wondering that, if this was HSV1, wouldn't it appear more likely to my lips, since I also kissed with her. Or is it possible that I was infected with HSV1, but I am not having any symptoms orally and just in genital area.

Thank you for your reply Elle. I am quite confident this is HSV and also asked opinions from other forum, they also said that 100% sure herpes. 

Appeared one or two tiny blister(s) that filled with clear fluid and then oozed and became a lesion. However, it seems my symptoms are not that bad. after 60 hours the lesion already healing.

I don't bother to go to see GP again, since I already paid over 300 dollars for STI tests. I am abroad and need to pay every visit to doctor and this is clear case.

What I have heard and red on last days that first outbreak is quite often the worst, so if this is the case, I will be quite fine with this infection. Just hopefully outbreaks not coming too often. All the best to you guys! Herpes definitely end of the world. :)

1 minute ago, nikke22 said:

Thank you for your reply Elle. I am quite confident this is HSV and also asked opinions from other forum, they also said that 100% sure herpes. 

Appeared one or two tiny blister(s) that filled with clear fluid and then oozed and became a lesion. However, it seems my symptoms are not that bad. after 60 hours the lesion already healing.

I don't bother to go to see GP again, since I already paid over 300 dollars for STI tests. I am abroad and need to pay every visit to doctor and this is clear case.

What I have heard and red on last days that first outbreak is quite often the worst, so if this is the case, I will be quite fine with this infection. Just hopefully outbreaks not coming too often. All the best to you guys! Herpes definitely end of the world. 🙂

Definitely not end of the world !! hahah