How do I do this? I have someone I potentially love and he has needs and doesn’t want to entirely risk himself at least not yet... I’m scared too and the only solution I see is losing him and so great and I just don’t know what to do 😢

The right person will accept every part of you, including the virus. Take your daily suppressants, take virus fighting and immune supporting vitamins, and fill his head with facts. Like doing all those things along with wearing a condom, gives him a 1% chance of getting it. To put it into perspective there is a 1.8% chance you can get into a car accident. Arm yourself with facts and give him space to think it over. If he cant deal with it, you move on. Like I said, the right person wont care. I promise.

Shortcake is absolutely right.  The right person wont define you as infected but as the beautiful person you are.  You deserve that much.  It's good to give him space.  We've all had those same fears when we weren't infected.  

I’m scared of this also .  I met someone right before I found out and it’s been devastating.  He is everything I’ve been looking for and we did have the talk .  He seems ok so far, but I’m not comfortable with sex yet .  I keep trying to think of ways to fully protect him ... female condom ?  Wearing underwear and a condom ?? These are the things going through my head , so I get the fear.  

As Shortcake has quite rightly pointed out the right person will accept you & as long as you have disclosed you have
given that person a choice, which so many of us on here never got.
Now I totally get that no one wants to pass this to someone else but the chances are incredibly low if you take all the precautions.

This maybe my warped kind of view but:
To put into perspective most of us get in a car every day (thanks Shortcake again ☺️) or we fly in a plane, these things are much higher risks & the consequences are much worse, you can die with these choices.
Life is so full of risks in everyday tasks but we do them without batting an eye, taking risks is a big part of life & has so many rewards.
You & everybody else on this planet deserve those rewards!

So if you have found love, enjoy sex with that person, don't let it hinder your potential

• Like 1