Welcome to the new-and-improved forums! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
unbreakable

Scar removal on genitals?

Hi, me and my boyfriend both have herpes and we weren’t cautious enough when suspecting outbreaks, which resulted in his skin being damaged in a minor but annoying way. We still had sex when we should have avoided friction because of a possible oncoming outbreak. A small spot on the tip of his penis healed imperfectly, I never notice it but he’s known his body for longer than I do... and he’s very annoyed by it. He says it kinda looks like it has a different texture but if touched it’s not any different or not any less smooth. Maybe it’s just a small change in colour. Idk but I’m very sad about it. He deserves to like all of his body parts as much as I like them! 

I actually have a larger scar on my knee from tripping on a rocky road as a kid, it looks and feels smoother year by year but I was once suggested that if I want it removed then laser therapy can help. 

I wonder if laser or anything such can be used on genitals. Anyone had any success having herpes scars removed? Or do you have a story that tells why you are not bothered by them (anymore)?

Pls and thx.