• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

venting ;( it's one of those nights

I've had these sores/razor like bumps downstairs since August 2018.which was when  I was diagnosed with hsv1..  I can't stand to look at myself anymore. I don't think I can move on in life. I  don't want to be the one who ruins someone life. im advoing my spouse bc I  don't want to be the one to fuck up his life. I won't be able to leave my life like this. I have suicidal thoughts all the time. no one knows but me and my spouse. he says everything going to be okay. and he still wants to be with me. I feel like a monster bc we have unprotected sex he says he doesn't care about it and that he will always love me for me.  I feel guilty even though he wants too. I feel even more disgusted because I don't know when I'm having an outbreak or anything.  

Hi Loyalloulou

I'm so sorry your feeling like you are but you are not a monster, you have done nothing wrong!
It seems so common for people to feel disgusting/monsters & blame themselves but this is just wrong,
No one goes looking for Herpes its just one of many things that can happen in life.

Your spouse knows the situation & wants to be with you & has been brilliant
You are not & can not fuck up his life because he clearly loves you, so cherish that 😉

Please enjoy the fact that you have a great guy & stop beating yourself up

Big Hugs!