• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Is telling someone I have genital hsv-1 required by law

Hello All

It has been tough in the past months since I got it from a girl I was dating for 3 months. We we're in love and talking about future and family etc. It was a strong connection. However she had been with lot of men than I did in her past and was involved in unprotected sex as well. She got it from a one night stand in September and she dated me in October with no knowledge about the disease. I got infected by that as it was her early outbreaks. I was never given an informed choice about my health. After her disclosure (after we got intimate couple of times) I was still supportive and stayed positive, but in 2 weeks after I got infected she brokeup and left me alone and ghosted me. When I needed support from her to go through the hsv1 

I am so devastated that the girl I loved trusted so much did this and did not even had compassion to ask me about my health. 

My question is can I legally sue her for spreading herpes without telling me upfront in North america. I have few chats history and call records that back this up

Looking for serious advice about how to navigate through this