• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Just found out I have herpes

Usually stickin your choo choo in a cave (mouth or underground tunnel) that has HSV 2(Man or woman) will do the trick . Im not sure how I havent been kicked off this site already for my inability to give a straight answer  that doesnt leave someone more perplexed than they already were but hey , Im still here . Someone please save this person from my awkward urge to use humor in every aspect of life 

Women are not the only carriers of HSV. I they were, then it would be restricted to the lesbian community, which it is clearly not. I am a woman who tested positive for HSV. I have never been with a woman. Men can, and certainly DO, carry HSV, too. And, it is easier for a man to pass it to a woman than a woman passing it to a man (statistically).

Herpes is not selective with whom it infects. So, if you're bumping uglies with someone in any capacity, and they have Herpes, they can share it with you whether they have symptoms at the time or not.

On 3/9/2019 at 10:40 PM, RaymondPlacido said:

Usually stickin your choo choo in a cave (mouth or underground tunnel) that has HSV 2(Man or woman) will do the trick . Im not sure how I havent been kicked off this site already for my inability to give a straight answer  that doesnt leave someone more perplexed than they already were but hey , Im still here . Someone please save this person from my awkward urge to use humor in every aspect of life 

Haha love you sense of humor 

On 3/9/2019 at 7:40 PM, johnson6015 said:

Can someone shed some light on this? I read that women are the only carriers of herpes, I’ve never been with a woman so I don’t believe it. How does one contract HSV2?

Skin to skin contact with someone that has herpes. Typically near mucous membranes- mouth and genitals but can also effect anus, nose, and eyes or an open sore or cut. It doesn’t matter the sex of whom you’re in contact with. Typically easier for men to give to women because sex organs are internal and male are external but still possible from male to male.