• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Experiencing my primary outbreak

Hey, so i am currently experiencing my first out break and it’s my second day taking anti viral medication since it initially started. I wanted to ask questions regarding this ~ so I have sores on my labia and around my vagina, after taking my medication I’ve notice yellow dripping from those areas and my vagina has started to feel dry like it’s tightening. Is this normal? Does this mean that the medication is helping? Ive been told to take the medication for 7 days but I’m worried that once I complete it will the sores be scabs by then or will it flare up again. I’m in a lot of pain and I can hardly walk, will my vagina go back to the way it was before this outbreak has happened? 😞 

• 2 weeks later...

I was just diagnosed in November (I’m a girl )  I went to work and I was dying for me I just kept a water bottle handy when I had to pee I’d just use the water bottle to dilute it from burning sooooo bad and I had to wear sweat pants and take my panties off at work because of the friction. But the water bottle and nope wiping just siting water helped and it was on my butt so i couldn’t go number 2 until it went away because it was so painful to try. But the first initial outbreak is the worse like they say that part is indeed true