• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Suppressive therapy

I feel like my body will get used to them if I keep taking them everyday. I just try to look after myself and take them if needed . I just take good  natural immune boosters and try and stay a little active.

So far I haven't had an outbreak or felt symptoms since late December but there was some major stress goin on then so stay away from that for sure. 

1 hour ago, RaymondPlacido said:

I feel like my body will get used to them if I keep taking them everyday. I just try to look after myself and take them if needed . I just take good  natural immune boosters and try and stay a little active.

So far I haven't had an outbreak or felt symptoms since late December but there was some major stress goin on then so stay away from that for sure. 

Which hsv you have if its ok to ask? Also what symtoms you used to have earlier? I am still trying to figure out what are the symptoms related to this which I may be experiencing. I am also going through lots of stress. I hardly sleep for 4 hours now. 

I have genital HSV 1 . Before my first outbreak I was having some pretty sharp nerve pain running down my left leg or just behind my left testicle  . After my first OB I've only had 2 minor ones that didnt last as long as the first and I really believe they were stress related. They usually started with this dull itching (like an ingrown hair) in a very specific spot that lasted almost all day until I looked and saw some redness in the exact spot I usually get them . 2 or 3 days of of anti virals and and redness or little bump would be gone . 

Its going to be really important from here on out that you try and refrain from stressing yourself out . I know its easier said than done , but the only way you're going to over come this is if you start treating yourself right. It's gonna take some learning and some persistence, but if you get a good diet going and start helping your immune system out with natural foods and supplements you'll be fine. 

Its super hard though for you, I understand. My first 9 months was filled with anxiety and self loathing 😞 Every little pain I felt in my body, every itch , I attributed to H. I gave it WAY more power than it actually deserved! Just keep trying and don't get down on yourself . Treat yourself right from here on out, keep a clear head and in one years time (maybe less) you will be back to yourself or more than likely EVEN BETTER! 

Screw what other people think, screw what your negative thoughts are yelling at you cause it really doesnt mean shit. Try and get some more sleep pleaseeeeee 😄 

• Like 2

Thanks for all the support. Yea getting used to it slowly. Problem is I am not sure how to proceed with future. For sure in my country if I tell someone I have herpes they wont date me, marriage is far away. Whenever I think about future it worries me like anything.