• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Supplements??? What you taking???

7 hours ago, hope27 said:

I have just ordered lysine 1000mg. I will receive it today. I am planning to take it one daily post dinner though not sure what is the right dosage and right time to take. Any advise will be helpful 

I take a olive leaf, echinacea, b12, probiotic, folic acid, lysine, vitamin c, multivitamin. 

• Thanks 1

I do have obe question. What are the side effects of taking lysine for a very longtime in daily basis, does it damage kidney? Also if I stop ot after taking for a certain period of time on regular basis will I start getting obs? 

On 4/6/2019 at 11:48 PM, hope27 said:

I do have obe question. What are the side effects of taking lysine for a very longtime in daily basis, does it damage kidney? Also if I stop ot after taking for a certain period of time on regular basis will I start getting obs? 

That I’m unsure of. I have went without it with no outbreaks. I ran out and haven’t taken in a while. I guess it depends on your body. My doctor knows I take it.

I was diagnosed in 2011 with hsv1 and had horrible 1st outbreak then.  First year I had 3 outbreaks.  Skip to a very stressful December 2018 through March 2019 and now outbreak has been going on almost 2 months.  I was just put on daily valtrex.  My outbreaks seem to be continuing but with like large boils opposed to blisters.  Itching was horrible but dying down until I notice more blister/boils.  Tailbone and back of my thighs at the buttock ache...typical back in 2011.  Never had blisters/boils on outside vaginal area.  Boils aren't as bad now but randomly showing opposed to just overtaking everything.  Help.  What should I do?