• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

H Buddies, unite!

Hey my names Derek I've been struggling with HSV-2 for 2 years now .. I'm 40 years old and could really use someone to talk to that can relate to my problem .. Female/male doesn't matter .. I live in michigan , if there is anyone here from there that would be great . Thanks you all :)

I would like a h buddy someone who has been living with this disease for a while and that can help me through this situation. I was just diagnosed with h2 a few days ago and I want to absorb as much info as possible I've tea the links and have gone to the websites but I want answers from people going through this. Not a doctor who doesn't have it and finds it as not a big deal please help. I'm a 23 year old female and I live in Houston local would be great but really anyone that I can speak to and help me or that I can help though this I would greatly appreciate and thank you so much for those who do.

Hello Everyone! I was diagnosed late last year. I am definitely looking for a H buddy! I am a 24 year old female from Virginia. I'm a recent college graduate... planning to attend professional school next fall. I'm looking for a male or female around my age! Here for anyone who could use advice and encouragement! Oh, and I love to laugh, and have fun.

Hey my name is Steve I was diagnosed with HSV like three weeks ago I still in shock I have being filling really bad about this even thought I have find some support here and that has helped me a little bit but I still getting sad that maybe my life won't be the same, that from now on I will have to live with this for the rest of my days, right now all I see is darkness but I know that we all inhere going to be ok and lets make a source of strengths out this and lets raised stronger then ever before and be able to see the beauty of life. Thank you all for being part of this awesome site I live in the NJ and NY would like to find an H buddy to help me I still have a lot of questions, age, gender, race, location don't matter, so please feel free to contact me anytime.

Hello...im a 25 year old female looking for an H buddy who has been living with H for a while. Who can offer insight on how to deal w recent diagnosis...telling future partners....and coping w outbreaks. I would prefer a female near my age and near my area. I currently live in loma linda, ca.Hope to hear from someone! :)

Hello I am a 37 year old female and was just diagnosed 3 weeks ago with hsv2. I have been married for 14 years and have not yet disclosed this to my husband for fear of rejection and divorce. I would love a support h buddy and any advice would be very appreciated. I live in Utah of all places. I am beginning to see that Herpes is more common than I ever realized.

Hi, I am a 23 year old male who has just been diagnosed with HSV 1. I honestly do not know how I contracted the virus. I would like to get some feedback and to share support with everyone here who are going through with it too. Thanks and nice to meet you all.

I was diagnosed in September 2013. I desperately need support as I struggle with coming to terms with this. I am looking for a female, and if you happen to be in Alaska, even better!

Thanks for making this site- I've been so encouraged just browsing through all the topics.

I was diagnosed with genital HSV-2 last month and would love to talk to someone is going through, or has already been through, this difficult process. I'm a 24 year old female, living NYC. Would be great to chat to people locally, but doesn't matter really! Gender doesn't matter either :).

I was diagnosed a little over 2 years ago..I just need someone to talk to about it..or even about other stuff..just to have someone who understands the things that go through my head on a daily basis..who would shake me and tell me that it's not the end of the world..someone who would want my opinion about her/his situation..in short..a friend is what I need! I live in the NW suburbs of Chicago..anybody who wants to be my friend here? I'm 31, female..any age and gender would be perfect! :)

Hello,

I am a 29 year old female, and I was recently diagnosed with genital HSV2. I have gone a long way accepting it in the last few days--lots of crying--but I think I'm starting to relativise, and even see this as an opportunity to live a better life and grow as a person.

I live in San Francisco and would like to make friends who also have herpes (genital HSV2 preferably but not a requirement) and live in the same city. Male or female, preferably 25-40 but, again, not a requirement. Some days I'll feel sad and will need support, other days I can be there for you :)

We're in this together!

Don't hesitate to message me.

Hi im 22 years old,i been noticing symptoms for about a week now..i went to a dermatologist for my eczema (yeah i have that to)cause it gotten pretty bad on my body but when i question the Dr about..something else it turned out that i may have (h)..reading about it symptoms for hours i started to see that some symptoms were as what i had..trying to deny it for days i can now accept the fact that i do have (h)..everything happens for a reason,good or bad...im just glad i can see im not alone in this.I currently live in Texas but if who ever want to chat,vent or have questions im always available just message me and we can keep in touch via email,Skype etc. take care :)

This is a great idea!! I would be very grateful to have an h-buddy to talk to.

I'm 21, was diagnosed with genital herpes 2 years ago & I have constant outbreaks even though I've been trying to boost my immune system. I don't believe that herpes is incurable. I'm from TN, I'd like to have a female buddy mostly because I need someone who can relate to how my body is reacting. I'd be okay with a male too, but I'm not here to find a date. I'm into ancient culture, music, environmental science, cosmology and art. I will offer my positivity, love & support to anyone in need. I'd share my experiences & ways I've coped and moved past the initial depression & shock that happens after being diagnosed. I'd like to tell anyone who feels trapped or sick inside their body that they are more than just a body! - we are all consciousness & our spirits are connected to everything in nature. Smile :) Be grateful for your life is special & beautiful!

Recently diagnosed with HSV2 about a month ago. I live in central Ohio. I'm 30 and about to get married. I have been with my fiance for almost 4 years and we have both been faithful but the H devil decided to show his face. No idea when where or how I got it. As far as I know my fiance does not have it but he did get a sore on his butt recently so not sure? It would be nice to have an H buddy either new or tenured, preferably female around my age.

Hi.. I'm new here and just looking for someone to talk to that can understand. I've lived with this for a few years now but it's on my mind everyday. My partner just told me he has it and I'm devastated. I was honest with him but I never thought I'd pass it. Just seeing if anyone can relate.

I need some support! I am 23 years old and I was diagnosed only 6 months ago, I would love to chat with someone who has some experience with disclosing as that is the point I am currently reaching. I have genital HSV not sure which type until next week because I was visually diagnosed during my initial OB.

Hi There,

This is such a great idea, an h buddy. It would be nice to have someone who can really relate. A little about me. 40 y/o female, I live in Southern California. No children. I am open to talking with males or females, prefer over the age of 25. I am a young 40, but still... Location is not a problem, I have unlimited text and phone time :)

Hi everybody!

I'm a freshly 22 year old female. I just found out I have HSV two weeks ago. I feel I am taking it much better than I thought I would because I had a very traumatic reaction to my diagnosis. I'm trying to pick myself up and move forward .. This too shall pass !

I'm a college student and would love to have some buddies. I don't care if it's male or female, honest conversation with either would be appreciated. I really think talking to someone like me who has experience with this or who is learning how to cope with it will help me through my healing process.

Hi,

I was recently diagnosed with HSV1 genital. I am female and live in Florida and would really like to have a support buddy, either Female or male. It would be nice to talk with someone that understands what I am going through. I feel like I think about it all the time... I am so grateful to have found this site.

Hello lovely friends :). I was just diagnosed last week. Scared and overwhelmed but not going to let this take me down. I would love to have a buddy to chat with in person!

>I'm in the Phoenix area (Ahwatukee)

>definitely need female support but would love to chat with anyone, female or male.

>anyone artistic? I'm an actress... Would love to have another creative minded person to share this process with.