• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

H Buddies, unite!

I would love a buddy if anyone would be interested in chatting with me.

Im a 25 year old, im female but i dont really have a preference of male/female buddy. I am in Knoxville, Tn. I was diagnosed with hsv2 on June 23rd by a swab test because i was showing symtoms. This is my first outbreak.

I am a very understanding and compassionate person and i would love the same qualitiea in a buddy!! :) hope to hear from someone soon! You can contact me through here or email love__pink890@yahoo.com! Just let me know youre a fellow buddy! :)

Hey Everyone! I'm 27 and female. I was diagnosed with HSV2 about a year ago and mostly avoided discussions about it. It would be nice to have someone to talk to that's in the same position. Anyone that feels the same, feel free to message me. :)

Hey, I'm here if you want to chat :) feel free to send me a message telling me about how you're feeling. I am quite new to this but I will listen and it would be good to have your perspective on things too! :)

My name is Luna i am 22 and i live in southern Illinois. If anyone is in the same area or any where around the same area it would be nice to have a friend to actually hang out with who is going thru the same thing. I have no friends and could use any friends right now especially. Even if your not in the same area as me just having someone to talk to would be nice too. I just found out i have herpes on july 7th.

Hey I would love a H buddy in the Houston, Tx area- male/female doesn't matter. It wound be nice to have someone who understands and lives in my area. I do have to agree with others-using the term H buddy does sound funny. I have had herpes abt 10 months maybe a little longer so having someone to talk things through would be so very helpful!

Hi I'm 26 in south Carolina a male just found out this news not even a month ago feel like life is over really need someone going there the same to talk to hopefully a female close if not close available to communicate thanks

Hey, I'm a female in South Carolina. If you ever want to talk or anything, just let me know.

Handsalive

Yes I am looking for a support buddy. I would prefer male someone in the Raleigh area, but I am open to women and out of area buddy's. I would like someone around my age . I guess in a nutshell some one I can connect with. I have been living with this for 15 years. Just wanting to be normal.

Hello, I would appreciate a buddy in my area - I live in NW Indiana. It's not important whether they're male or female, as it would be more helpful to have a buddy close to my age and/or maturity level.

I tend towards introversion especially when I'm feeling down on myself. And when I'm in a mood I struggle to be positive towards myself and my having H, so the right buddy will understand that. I have a jam packed schedule during the school year as I'm a full-time college student working full-time, but I'm hoping to find a buddy that will work around my crazy schedule. And can be someone where we can hang out from time to time.

Finally, if you're hyper religious I prefer not to have you as a buddy.

I'm 29, very recently diagnosed, in North Carolina. Going through a rough time with it. I guess a woman would be preferred. Even if nothing else then to still feel like I can communicate with the opposite sex. Doesn't matter the distance. This really does take away any self esteem you had...at least at first. Message me anytime, I'm a good listener, and could use an ear myself. Take care.

I'm a 43 year old female in SC, diagnosed a few weeks ago. I've only told my recent partner, he hasn't gotten his results yet. I would like someone to talk to as I have many questions and just want to vent without being judged. I'm sort of okay with the diagnosis because it could have been worse. I am new to the dating scene and having trouble with disclosure and how to proceed with dating now that I have this.

A buddy to speak to about living with herpes would be very healing. I have been living with it for about 10 years and haven't had a sexual encounter until recently in which I did not disclose until after the fact. It has been tearing me apart that I had sex with a person without truly seeing them as an essential and cherished part of this world. We used protection but it doesn't justify my insincerity. I've learned how to look at a person and see them as a human being. A life that is worth valuing, that is worth sacrificing any secrecy and fear for. A life that is worth being courageous and transparent for. A life that is to be cherished. I am 26, male and I live in NYC. I don't have a male/female preference. NYC or central New York area is cool, but I don't have a preference on where you are in the world. Age twenties or thirties is my preference. I'm wiling to listen, to assist, and to share. Willing to communicate by phone, internet ( skype, facebook, etc) or in person.

Hey guys, I'm 22 living in NYC it's been 3months since I've found out that I have H I haven't been able to share it with anyone and it's been tough no being able to have someone to talk to. I think that it also hasn't hit me yet since I've had to keep it to myself. I have no preference of male or female or age, just looking to support and be supported through this.