• Need support? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum, a supportive and positive group of people to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have ... 

mr_hopp

H Buddies, unite!

I am 42 female from CA... Recently diagnosed with HSV1 after having HSV2 for 10+years and am continually beating myself up over the diagnosis, dating and the blame. I would like someone to talk to that can relate - male or female. A lot of loneliness, isolation and working myself to death because that’s what I deserve - 

I’m a 38 year old black women looking for friends/dating  in the Milwaukee/ Chicago area. Honestly it don’t matter where you live I’m trying to leave the mid west any way lol. I’m a single mother and a nurse looking for love, support and new friends. I was diagnosed 2 years ago and I’ve been single every since. I’m a pretty good catch where I live I’m just afraid to disclose the truth. DM if you want to chat.

• Like 1

Hello!

I am a 30 year old female in South Florida and I am looking for a male or female as a support buddy. I was diagnosed in January with HSV2 and have been struggling to accept that I have this. Would be nice to converse with someone who can relate to how I am feeling and support each other through this. 

You don’t have to be perfect to be amazing

• Like 2

Hello. ☺️

Twenty four year old F in the Tampa area. Looking for someone to talk to. M or F. Maybe we can grab a beer or a cup of tea?

We are all lovely people and I hope that no one makes you feel less than. 💕

• Like 1

It would be great to have buddy male or female doesn't matter! Someone in the NY area like NYC. I am new to this so I need support but I am always a good listener! No preference just as long as you're kind and non judgmental that's all that matters!

Hi

I am a 26 yr old male living in NYC diagnosed with Genital HSV (1 or 2, im not really sure) 2 months ago and i feel like i don't ever deserve love or affection ever again. I honestly feel like the medical community has brushed this virus off as just a norm when it's destroying all of our lives.

I need someone to talk to or meet up it doesn't matter. I just need a better perspective because i don't know if i can continue living like this..

hello everyone ☺️

Im a 21yr old female who contracted the virus a month ago. I’m looking to give the same comfort & support that I’m seeking. I have an amazing support group, I am blessed.. but I want to at least have one person in my corner who can understand the random days that it gets me down mental & emotionally. would love to chat with some people who are around my age or older, but honestly willing to chat w anyone. not gender specific, I just need the understanding and insight. brand new to the site but I’m sure if you message me privately I’ll figure out how to get to it lol. wishing love, mental positivity, & inner happiness to all ❤️

• Like 1

On 9/14/2012 at 12:29 PM, Kaande05 said:

This is exactly what I needed to find today! I've had hsv for almost 4 years and just ended things with my boyfriend/ father of my child of over 3.5 years. I thought finding love would be impossible and then I found him and then I forgot about coping with the herpes because I found someone who did not care. But now I'm single and the stress and depression from it is really coming on hard and need someone to talk to. I'm from Mn and would like a male and female buddy.

This is my first forum I’m still trying to navigate it. It’s also my first experience with hsv, trying to navigate that as well. I’m sorry you got rejected. I know nothing of what life is going to be like from here on out and I’d greatly appreciate any time for conversation you would share with me.

Would love an Hbuddy ... in Oklahoma or Texas .. im 20 years old just found out 2 days ago