• Need support? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

H Buddies, unite!

On 6/7/2020 at 5:42 AM, Mumof2 said:

Just found this link and wondered if it's still active ie basically I am looking for a buddy. 

Absolutely still active. Best thing to do in addition to posting in this thread (check) is to private message anyone here that feel like a good fit for your buddyhood. Welcome!

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello! I am a 30 year old female in South Florida and I am looking for a male or female as a support buddy. I was diagnosed in January with HSV2 and have been struggling to accept that I have thi

Heyy ☺️ I’m 24, Female from the Uk, I’ve had HSV-2 for nearly 2 years, it’d be nice to have someone to talk to about everything and to provide and receive support 😌 happy to chat to anyone, feel free

hello everyone ☺️ Im a 21yr old female who contracted the virus a month ago. I’m looking to give the same comfort & support that I’m seeking. I have an amazing support group, I am blessed.. b

• 4 weeks later...

I’m looking for a female friend to talk to around my age(29) recently diagnosed and feeling a bit lonely with the whole idea of having hvs1.  So any badass girls out there needing a friend, girl I’m here!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! I’ve just recently joined this forum and reading through this is really opening my eyes to how supportive everyone is and I’d love to do my part too! I’m a 24 year old female in the UK, living with GHSV1. My experience hasn’t been easy either so feel free to get in touch, whether you’re female/male if you need any kind of support (wherever you may be in the world) ☺️