• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

• lifestyle guides

H Buddies, unite!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm a 34 yo fit male asian from Sydney, Australia. Wouldn't mind having a Hbuddy, man or woman, doesn't matter, I am a straight guy lol. Just happy to have a chat and companionship with someone living with HSV 2 (me since May 2021). Would be helpful to learn and understand from both perspectives, dating, disclosure, management etc. I suppose just nice to talk to with someone locally, since isolation and all that kinda sets in after initial diagnosis.. 😞

Peace out 🙂

On 11/15/2020 at 2:34 PM, Lucy20 said:

Recently diagnosed and having a hard time after an emotional 4 months of being misdiagnosed.

I would love to have someone to talk to about this as it’s been a daily struggle pain wise/emotionally. GHSV1. I’m 28 female in WA state area. Male or Female - no preference.  Looking for guidance, some reassurance, and some tips and inspiration to get through this. 

Hey, im new to this too. From NSW Sydney, happy to chat anytime. Take care and keep your chin up 😀

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello everyone. I’m glad Google found this support group for me.  I just found out 5 months ago and got on medication in July.  My obgyn didn’t test me, I got tested for everything after ending a 4 year relationship. My fiancé didn’t give it to me, I’m pretty sure it was someone after he and I split. I’m depressed, have low self esteem, resulted to a  life of celibacy and I  feel lonely. I’m 33. I’d like a support buddy, male or female. I’m in Texas. Private message me please. 

• Like 1
On 5/31/2021 at 10:55 PM, Better_Days1612 said:

I am a 33 year old female living in the Dallas, TX, USA area. I was recently diagnosed and I am looking for H buddies to talk to who understand what I'm going through. 

Hey my love! I’m in Dallas as well. I’d like to be your h buddy. I’m 33. I feel lost, depressed amongst other things. Maybe we can support one another and get through this stigma together. I know people of plenty with this disease. They are in relationships, having babies etc. just trying to finding the strength after diagnosis to talk to someone who I feel I can trust.

• Like 1