Sign in to follow this  
_B_V_

BV

Hey guys,

I was diagnosed about 10 years ago with herpes. Recently, on different blog sites, I've seen a spate of comments from various "doctors" (or their patients) who promise medicinal cures for herpes (as well as other viruses, like HIV, and emotional issues, like your husband leaving you). Out of curiosity, I followed up with some of them, and the schtick is basically -- "send me money via courier service, and I'll send you an obscure herbal remedy." It seems to me like they're preying on vulnerable people. I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with these folks, positive, negative, or whatever. 

There is no cure. I am all about the herbal/holistic/non-traditional approach to just about everything in my life. But I have yet to come across anything that actually works to CURE HSV. It just doesn't exist. There are a lot of things you can do to treat an outbreak, or prevent one, but the virus will not go away and you can still shed.