• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Dying to eat chocolate peanut butter

It’s been more than 16 months since I contracted HSV almost 9 months since I had my first terrible outbreak still having lesions on and off no meds or supplements I just stopped eating  arginine rich food back to bread as most people here in France little sugar but am dying to eat chocolate Peanut butter I don’t like chocolate but nutilla is my thing am afraid it will mess my genitals and I just can’t stand the itching because I keep itching and end up with more lesions 

Oh I didn’t even think of this!...but I polished off a jar of nutella in three days (not one of my finer moments) a few weeks ago...I think it’s been long enough to say it didn’t cause anything for me 

• Like 2

Nutella is also my thing! I still eat it and it hasn’t caused me any issues so far. I suppose every one is different though. My advice is treat yourself as it is something you enjoy, just don’t over indulge (if Nutella is something that triggers outbreaks for you). 

• Like 1