• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Bunch of drugs, but no rules

Hey beautiful people. Just a quicky. Doc gave me a tonne of aciclovar to "use when you have an outbreak or if your having many outbreaks, use every day".

I don't usually have them but have started getting in the last 6 months. I've been taking the drugs for 2 weeks and feel good and healed, but every time I try to stop taking them I get the telltale butt cheek pain. How long do people usually take then if they just use it for outbreaks? I don't want to use all the time for fear of developing a dependence.

36 minutes ago, My_dog_is_hungry said:

Hey beautiful people. Just a quicky. Doc gave me a tonne of aciclovar to "use when you have an outbreak or if your having many outbreaks, use every day".

I don't usually have them but have started getting in the last 6 months. I've been taking the drugs for 2 weeks and feel good and healed, but every time I try to stop taking them I get the telltale butt cheek pain. How long do people usually take then if they just use it for outbreaks? I don't want to use all the time for fear of developing a dependence.

How long does your pain last if you don't take the meds?