• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

My friends are horrible to me because I have h

after I told a couple of close friends about it they were very supportive and were very sympathetic. but now a month later they started to hang out without me and lie about a lot of things so I confronted them about it. They said that they have been doing there "research" and they say that I am being careless and putting a risk into the friend group. They tell me that I am using my "disease for attention" and they are being so hurtful and I don't know what to do because I am scared that if I stand up for myself they will tell everyone I have herpes for revenge please help

After a while you will realize herpes is not a big deal and your fake friends are just ignorant as most people who judge a person with a skin condition even though my life turned upside down because of this virus but life goes on again your friends are just ignorant.

It sounds herpes is going to have an serious upside in your life. Your closest friends were the kind of people who would ostracize you and talk behind your back if you got something like this. Now that you know this, you can start cultivating genuine friendships with good people that will enrich your life. Years from now, looking back, I wouldn't be surprised becomes a net positive for you. 

Also, sorry, but your friends are human debris.