• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Concerned About Recent Test Results

I recently received an IgG score of 1.21 for HSV-1 on an STD panel that I took, which prompted me to get a follow-up HSV-1 test to determine if I had a false positive, for which I received a result of 1.12. I took the initial test on Monday morning and the follow-up test on Thursday afternoon. I haven’t found any clear information as to whether these could have both been false positive, as I’ve never had symptoms. Should I be concerned about being positive in this situation? I’m currently considering another test in a few weeks due to the possibility that these results are just very low false positives. Any advice would be appreciated!