• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I am confused and helpless.....please guide me

Hi this jani.... I am 36 male, married with two God gifted kids.

I have a very good job having a good position with 12 years experience.

I am not in my home country as I am doing my Phd from a greatest university.

I am living alone here and was overdriven by sex so on this new year I meet a girl and we have sex.

she ask me about my STD's as i was sure i dont have any major problem as i was checked and tested twice in previous six months.

she told me she is a teacher and are tested every year,

Honestly saying I was not aware of STD's other than HIV(my ignorance) as i have never been to any other girl other than my wife.

I met that girl five times....we have used condom BUT on our first dating she sucked me for few minutes and i lick her just for few seconds(January 1,2017).

then i met her three times in february but we havnt done sucking and licking.....It was all okay in february.

I met her on march 22....used condom but in my second shot at night when light was ON

1. i saw a pinkish line or scratch in her vaginal lips.

2. when i was penetrating her in few jolts white curd like discharge came out of her vagina and all over my shaft,pubic and balls.

3. that night i have itching in my body...couldn't sleep well.

4. in the morning i have little bit itching in my pubic hair.

i had an underground shave in the afternoon.... and i observed...

a white and two pinkish small bump in ball area.

one or two very small white bumps in pubic area....

most importantly a scratch in upper inner thigh fold....no puss... no itching... it was okay in two days and I have white dandruff like dryness in my that inner thigh area for few days...It is cleared now.

Now the problem is that I cannot get to doctor or get tested because situation in this country is not friendly.

Hope you can understand...

and i dont want to tell what the hell I am living in now with this scenario of confusion...

i dont know whether it is HSV, HPV or something else...or its my inner fear.....

anybody can share his experience with me....

sorry for writting too much....because i have no one else to share my feelings with....