• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Worst Case GSHV1 iob?

I was just diagnosed Jan.26th with gshv1. I will tell my story later, but what’s the worst case scenario on a gshv1 initial outbreak? I’ve been on valcyclovir since diagnosis. While it’s better, it’s nowhere near gone. The nerve pain has been gone awhile and my resting heart rate has finally come back down to normal. I still have blisters and it’s definitely still there internally. I originally tried following one of the diets, but I was dropping weight too fas and was more miserable. I rarely drink and gave up nuts and chocolate and have tried a number of the home remedies. As if this wasn’t bad enough, my husband lost his job and insurance a few weeks ago. I’m desperate. Any suggestions? Similar stories?