• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Recently diagnosed

Hello... I was diagnosed three days ago and I have been having a difficult time dealing. I found this site and I have been reading non stop for two days now. I am scared and in so much pain. My family doesn’t live in SC with me which makes it hard to go through all of this alone. I was to the point where I was almost hospitalized because I refused to pee because I would scream and cry in pain! I was finally put on lidocain and it seems to work slightly for the pain. It still burns when using the restroom but no more screaming! I also got my period which I feel is making my symptoms ten times worse. I just want sleep - and relief. Any suggestions on how to deal with period and first outbreak please reply! I need all the Advice and support I can get right now.