• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Sex after first outbreak and there was a something that looks like a cut in the previous lesion area

Hi, I had my first outbreak 3 weeks ago, and 2 days ago I had sex because I thought it was completely healed. But during sex ,it was not pleasant at all and painful, and after sex i saw a tiny blood at the area where I had my first outbreak (the perineum) and it looked like a cut/tear. So i leave it be, today before sex I checked the perineum area and look there was no tear/cut anymore so I had sex again with my husband, and after sex the cut was there again. So my question is , is this because of the last outbreak that wasnt completely heal?? Or is this another outbreak? Im so confused and frustrated and I feel that I cant enjoy sex anymore.. pls help!

• 1 month later...

I'm experiencing this too and I'm very depressed. Every time I let the 1 lesion heal, we have sex and it opens again. It's annoying. I am on daily valtrex and I take Lysine & try and eat well, sleep well, blah blah and nothing. I'm so upset right now. Nothing helps. No amount of lube helps. I'm convinced I will never be able to have sex again.