• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Still have questions...

I was diagnosed with HSV2 in May of 2016.  After a year with I think it was 5 outbreaks, my doctor put me on Valacyclovir. After a couple months, I was still getting outbreaks so I came on here and someone suggested changing my prescription. I got changed over to a daily dose of Famciclovir  (in Feb 2028) with a one day dose in case I have a "break through."  It seems to be working, but I still get outbreaks in my, what I call, ass cheek fold... And I attribute this to the fact that I read the virus likes warm moist places... And I get really hot at work and sweaty. Anyway, recently, like last week, I got a bunch of bumps on the top of my thigh... I'm not sure if this is HSV2 or just pimples. So one of my questions is how do I know if it's for sure HSV2? And if it is, it's not presenting like a "sore" persay. They are just looking like pimples. And they are from the top of my leg to my knee... Is this still the "boxer short" region? Because no boxer sorts I've seen go to the knee like freakin' bloomers!! 

I have a H-buddy... But she was asymptomatic... So I would like one that has had experience with the sores and medications and other things. 

Thanks.