• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Always feel like I have a herpes outbreak

I do too. I think having this virus turns us into a little bit of a hypochondriac. :) I believe it takes time to pick up on your body's cues. I for instant , am only in my 2nd large outbreak, but I felt a tingling burning sensation that shot from the thighs down to my feet the night my outbreak must have first started. You'll get the hang of it, I know it suck not being able to be 100% sure all the time, but you'll pick up on those cues. And when you do it will make you much less stressed , having to not worry so much about if you're actually breaking out.

good positive vibes :)

Thanks here4help! I am hypochondriac to start with..it just got worse when I got the virus :( I always think that there is something wrong..I was tested for HIV and came back negative. But, I had kinda unprotected sex a few days before the test was done (but he said he tested negative..it was weird but we talked about it because he works in Singapore and his work permit was renewed because the HIV test came back negative). Anyway, I read in one website before that recurrent HSV can be a sign of HIV..this info was the only one that stuck in my head..I am going crazy! :( I sometimes wish I can go back 10 years ago..I will not even talk to any man! :(