• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

inner pilot light

I am fairly new to Herpes and new to this site. When I was first diagnosed I found my self in a dark hole full of anger, blame and shame. And although I am still falling into the hole at times, Its becoming less frequent. Finding this site and being able to read all the lovely positive things people post has being a blessing for me. I almost feel like I am now part of a special group of people with whom I have a deep emotional connection with ( even though I haven't spoken to any of you )

Anyway I just wanted to say thank you all for sharing you experiences and in doing so helping others . Although I am not quite brave enough to spill all yet, I did want to share this little link with you. Although not herpes specific It sends you a little glow of love and inspiration everyday.

I am not connected to them in any way, but the emails along with this site are keeping me from dawning in a pool of self loathing,and despair !! and all these other lovely emotions that accompany herpes !!

Below is an example of one e mail ..

All those voices that tell you you’re not good enough / strong enough / smart enough / pretty enough / valuable enough / young enough / healthy enough / perfect enough, they are lies.

Ignore the cruel judge who spews lies and listen to me instead, for I know what is true.

You, my darling, are a perfect little spark of divinity in human form.

You are beyond good enough.Things are just as they should be. Everything is happening in perfect timing, and you are changing and growing and evolving just as you’re meant to.There is nothing for you to do. You need nothing more than who you are in this moment.

If your life were to end right this second, your life would have been a success. There is nothing more you need to prove.

Breathe that in,

Your Inner Pilot Light

innerpilotlight.com

enjoy :-)