• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Itching all over my body

So I’ve had hsv for 20 years now and I’m also new to the site. So when I have an outbreak after about a week I start having itching just randomly and not just in my growing area more like my sides or legs but no rash or anything. Anyone have this happen. 

• Like 1

Hello! 

Welcome to the site!! 

That sounds like it's due to nerves which may be inflamed after the outbreak. I personally do not have this symptoms, however I have heard of others on the site speaking about the itchiness elsewhere on the body; I'm not sure if the people also had the itchiness after an outbreak or if it happened randomly, etc. 

Hopefully others respond to your question ☺️!!

Sending blessings of happiness and health your way!! 🌻

grace

Hello!

It's totally wonderful to be on top of your health!! Wellbeing is definitely a priority ☺️ Age and changed that come with it can certainly impact HSV and time can impact medication. For example, some people have to change up the type of antiviral they take because their virus gets desensitized to it. 

Sending blessings of health and happiness to you!! ☀️🌻🦋 !!!

grace