• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Male Looking For A Female Friend

Not sure if we can even ask for this here but it would be nice to connect with someone on here.  Not so much to date or falling in love or any of that stuff but to just have someone to talk to. I don't know about you all but I went from being able to get a date, having girlfriends, going out and having fun, having casual partners, to doing absolutely nothing since I got, got.  I fell into depression because of all this and its been about 4 years now and I used to have plenty women to talk to and I haven't talked to one since. I don't want to be rejected and don't even want to put myself out there anymore to even have to tell someone I have herpes. Not sure if any of you have been the same way or not but for me it hasn't been good. I feel like I don't live life at all anymore.  So, it would be nice to have a friend to talk to, preferably single, and in my situation.

If this isn't allowed that is fine. Just thought I would try. 

• Like 1

Hello,

I am so sorry you've felt alone. Please know that things can and will get better. Your dating life is NOT over and it doesn't mean you only are limited to dating people with H!

By no means is this a dating site (lol!) but of course we talk about intimacy and relationships on here often. Life is tough but we are tougher, and we are all here to lift one another up and support each other overcome our struggles. Remember that our biggest barrier to overcome is how we feel about ourselves. Once we have confidence and acceptance and self-love, we are unbreakable. Stay strong and be kind to yourself! 🙂 You are worthy of love, from yourself and from others! ❤️ 

Blessings,

grace