• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Weird question, maybe even crazy?!

I know this may be a weird question, though some of you may have heard it before or even wondered themselves. But it has been on my mind.

Ok so here goes...

Is it possible that for example... If I had HSV-1 (oral) and gave my boyfriend (for lack of a better way to put it) head and then we had sex could I in turn give myself HSV-1 genitally?!

This may be a ridiculous question. Or it might not. It has just been on my mind. I am new to this so I know little to nothing about it.

Thanks for any insight any of you can give.

Scroll down and read the feed called "oral sex and herpes...can it happen"

HSV1 can be spread both orally and genitally with skin to skin contact when shedding/during an OB...

HsV2 tends to stay in the genitals and if u perform oral with HSV2 , theres only a 1% chance of catching it orally