• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Anyone know they transmitted to someone else?

I was just curious to know if anyone has heard/known they transmitted to another person. I speculate I might have because the person stopped talking to me and I noticed they blocked me on IG. He was the first person I disclosed to who accepted me and still wanted to hook up. I’ve been/am on antivirals and we had safe sex initially like 4 times (and then one time the condom “slipped off”-according to him) and then there were times he didn’t care to be safe and I asked him if he was sure and he said yes (like 2/3 times). Last time we had sex we were safe then he disappeared. It could be separate but was just wondering if anyone has had an experience of transmitting to another person and what happened afterwards   

bummer. My heart goes out to you. Chances are he didn't contract herpes. The reality of it may have kicked in and he realized his risk. Pretty chicken-shit of him not to clarify his reason for "ghosting" you. I've been in your shoes, my friend. Hang in there. Take care of yourself, because no one else will do it for you. Stay positive. 

• Like 1