• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

An almost result

Today the receptionist told me my results were back and I could wait for a nurse to get them ,so I did.

Spent about 20 mins preparing myself for the positive that I know it will be, telling myself I already know the results so don't panic or freak out - obviously I was fooling myself with this.

Then I see the nurse and she gives me the concerned face look then as we sit down she says "how are you doing?"

I literally almost burst saying The results! You have them! The receptionist said you do!

Turns out the results were for the STD swabs that I already knew we're fine.

I literally burst into tears and then rattle off everything I know about herpes and then start breathing again.

The nurse tells me I'm doing so well and know so much.

The whole scene is funny when I think about it now.. Guess no matter how much I try to control how I'm going to react I can't.