• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

igg levels

So when I was diagnosed with H it was through a culture so that obviously is the best way to do so... I finally braved myself and got my blood back. I was negative for Hsv 1 which I didn't know! But I knew I had Hsv2 from the culture. My igg levels are 23.50!!! What does that mean really? I know I have it of course but when my doctor called me she said it just seems like I was exposed.

How long after your ib did you get the blood test? The values are rather high, but it cannot tell us how long you've had it. There have been people who have been asymptomatic carriers for years and for some unknown reason or some identifiable reason, people have their first OB, happened to one of my friend's when she was deployed in Afghanistan. She obviously wasn't having sex over there, but after 3 months if being there, had an OB. Turns out her bf had it as well, who was back home. The stress of the deployment likely brought on her symptoms.

What color is the discharge? Outside of my primary, I have not had discharge or itching from an internal sore. In fact, I didn't even know they were there during my primary and she said I was covered in them inside, but they didn't hurt. Itching or foul odor is a sign of a yeast or bv infection. If it's fiahy, especially after sex, it is bv.

She said your OB looked like you were recently exposed or your values, cause if it's the values, she's full of shit. .90 is the detectable level for a positive result.. .90... Now compare over 23 to that? Pretry clear you've had a lot of time to build antibodies to this.