• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

skin on skin contact

hi i have hsv2. my doctor said all thats needed to pass the virus on is skin on skin contact thats under your waist but no lower than your knees. she said you can pass the virus on with or without an ob so pretty much anytime, does that mean parents can pass it onto their kids by letting them sit on their lap, or pple spooning??? i read on here about a ob on someones ankles so does that mean i can give it to someone at my gym when we have to pair up and link ankles???? if i go to get a massage can i pass it into the person massaging me? also if someones upper body comes in contact with my lower body (nothing sexual) can they catch the virus? sorry if these questions sound silly.