• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

so I am a little confused on things I been here before asking other questions well this time I have already tested and came negative for hsv2 but positive for hsv 1 orally (I get cold sores) well I thought I was in the clear but I keep getting BV and extremely bad yeast infection that don't go away at all and the Dr keep prescribing me deflucan and it will only go away for a week and comes back I already tested for other STDs and I am negative for everything so is there a chance that the test could have been wrong and I do have HSV 2? Or can it be something else...and also everything I have oral sex or mess around (no actual sex) I get really irritated down there any has had this happen to them?? And also I am a person that has never had unprotected sex

Well I had a test done at 4 months (which we stopped having sex for 4 months) after that's when I first started getting the infections but I still kept having relations with the same guy (after I found out I wasn't infected) so I haven't done it after we last had relations (which was 6 months ago from now) but the infections don't go away so I didn't think it was related to that ...I had an IGG test no swab cuz there wasn't anything to swab just swab for yeast and BV and always was positive for either yeast or BV ...that's why I am wondering if I should have them do it again

Well 6 months is long enough and you don't seem to have H symptoms or breakouts. With H you would have itching, burning and sores or little blisters. H1 can also be in the genital from oral sex but it's more rare especially if you already had it in your mouth. Next time you have those symptoms I would have the doctor swab it for H, but just by what you have said it looks like you are HSV2-.

@Hguy2016 well I do get really itchy and it gets swollen but no actual sores just a little red but after we messed around again I haven't gotten tested so idk if. I should again

@fury I think I did read your story its a little similar in the symptoms but I never had a rash just did have 2 pimple like things on my other lips but I believe they were ingrowns since I prone to those since way before this ever happened and I never had unprotected sex with the partner I had but still 100% sure I am in the save