• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Support heals

I can hardly believe that I was diagnosed 3 years ago. So much has changed in so many ways.

From the initial shock of it all... to finding judgment free self love. I will not deny that it takes practice like anything else that's worth having.

So for me after the dust has settled life continues. It moves forward whether we want it to or not. Hey we are lucky enough to be here we might as well rock our existence! Which brings me to this huge word SUPPORT!!

No matter how long Herpes has been in your life support even from one person is so important. I signed up for Adrial's virtual support

Group I have been through all the steps to deal with herpes and move forward.

I thought I would try the virtual support figuring what did I have to lose. I found myself on the calls with this uncontrollable urge to help and inspire others and through this they all brought me inspiration. There is something about being in a group with people that can

Relate to what your going through. And in the end as Adrial always says it's about so much more than herpes. Herpes just brought us all together.So even if you think that your ok with everything in your life just remember when you reach out for support your also giving it back in ways you may not realize. If you have not had the chance please do yourself a favor and join the virtual support group. It's not expensive. I promise it will bring so much growth.

Peggy

As someone who has had herpes nearly 30 years I totally agree with Peggy. I found out about a local support group 20 years ago and it made a huge difference for me. I came out of the night into the day. Due to my work schedule I have not been able to participate in the virtual support calls. Having said that I would recommend participating if you have the time.