• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I am wondering if i am experiencing a herpes primary outbreak on the cervix

My child has gotten a cold, I can feel it coming on. So my immune system must lowered. I'm about to see if I have a outbreak, or I could never know since mine could be internal.

Plus, I'm curious is mine is also oral. I haven't show any signs, but that doesn't mean I don't have it. :(

Have you ever considered talking to experts online? Terri Warren, Dr Hook and Dr Handsfield are life savers. They will assess your situation and explain to you that you do not have herpes. I don't think you do judging by your IGg test. Stop the Valtrex and test again

Yes, I've been reading there blogs. I've read some of Terri's book and the herpes handbook. I read her comments on western heights and I've read some of the others.

I'll retest and let you know the results. I'm still going to wait till the first part of September.

I was tested 7/19 and 7/31. she told me to test again in 4 weeks to give my body time to build up the Antibodies (IgG)

The NP seemed pretty positive when she told me and told me she had never seen anyone at her office have a false positive on IgM. Mine has come back positive twice, so it doesn't make feel too good.

I don't want to get off the suppressive medication, because of my family.

The common cold can trigger an Herpes Outbreak.