• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Ongoing herpes outbreak and hypothyroid

I'm pretty sure I posted something similar before but I am getting desperate. It's been a month since I found out I had hsv2. I'm pretty sure I've had it for years but since I've been under so much stress I had an outbreak that was noticible and that's how I found out I have it. I also have hypothyroid which is considered an immune disease. I was started on valtrex and also had a yeast infection so they gave me 2 pills for that. However now the outbreak is still there a month later and there are bumps everywhere!!! When I found out I had it I had 2 open blisters but now I have them all over and its terrible. It hurts so bad!!! How do I get this to stop?? Is this normal? It itches like crazy and burns like fire. The only thing that helps is a baking soda bath and when its bad enough I put yeast infection cream (just the anti itch one not the medication) on the outside to calm it down so I dont scratch. I thought the cream was why it wasnt healing even though none of the spots were open sores just itchy bumps so I stopped but it still hasnt gone away and I need relief fast. I havent had sex in a month and I just feel gross.