• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Just diagnosed

remember that you're not alone. It is a hard pill to swallow and doesn't have a pleasant taste, but sometimes life just happens in ways we don't understand. Remember that you are still worth it. Your value doesn't change. Now you just have to make some adjustments. Don't be scared! First and foremost, if you need additional support feel free to contact me. I can tell you with time.. it heals all wounds. You will be able to date and have a normal life. It does has it days, when it sucks, and you don't want to pass the disease around. The only thing I can truly tell you that I wish someone could of told me.. is to not beat yourself up. You are your worst critic. Beating yourself isn't getting you nowhere. You have to accept it, and try to move on from it. Meaning try to love yourself the same, even though part of you isnt the same. Your worth is the same. Your current situation isnt your final destination. Maybe you should take this time and really focus on you despite the urges. Speak with your doctor about daily virals, change your diet, exercise more often. I found that taking daily vitamins, Vitamin C, lysine helps. Drink plenty of water with a HIGH PH such as esentia or Pure diamond  And ALWAYS practice SAFE SEX. Be the change you want to see.