• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

chances of contracting herpes?

Hi everyone I'm sorry if my post is all over the place. I'm really nervous and scared. I'm a male with an uncircumcised penis. The other day I called over a prostitute and she came over put a condom on me and got right to work. The sex felt wrong and I couldn't get into it. It was slow and awkward. I felt worried about catching something. Stopped and asked her to leave and let her keep the money. After that I cleaned my entire body. Peed over my genitals because I heard pee helps clean genitals (typically for girls) and showered about 4 times after. The sex was slow, not rough at all and lasted 2 minutes before I asked to stop. I did some reading and heard that it's relatively low chance of catching herpes due to the lack of mucous membrane contact, (had a condom on) and low friction low heat skin to skin contact. I'm so nervous and don't know what do do. Am I overthinking? I called and asked her about 5 times if she was clean or had been tested. She told me she was clean, tested and had only been working for 2 months

Tldr: had two minute protected sex with prostitute and stopped due to paranoia about catching herpes or other stds.

Honestly if you aren't feeling any symptoms at this time or within the next couple of days, I would say you're in the clear and to not even worry about it. You either don't have it, or won't be able to get an accurate test for months and I'm sure your doctor would recommend not testing if no symptoms as to not cause harm to you emotionally.