• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Chances of Transmission

What are the chances that a herpes-infected female could pass it to a man by performing oral sex on him (without a condom). I know that it's definitely possible, but wanted to know if there are numbers or a general sense of what the risk would be in this instance. Also would be during a non-outbreak. 

Thanks. 

I would google that on the CDC. Honestly, from my knowledge you can transmit the virus even through protected intercourse. (Don't hold me to this) but if she is taking her virals, vitamins, and making sure she isnt having an OB, i think the chances are slim.. But I would research more. 

Hope this helps!

8 days ago I met a boy with hv1 he high fived me i have washed my hands multiple times since are encounter but yesterday I masturbated and forgot to wash my hands before hand is there any chance i could have gotten hv2 as i did not touch the ejaculate i am very nervous an would like a response as soon as possible