• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Recurrent Cut like lesion - GHSV1

Hi there, quick run down.  Diagnosed with GHSV1 10 years ago which was my initial OB.  Thanks to my then BF having a cold sore and kissing me 'down under'. Only had 2 outbreaks since.  One in 2014 (blisters). 2nd outbreak in June (1 x small cut like lesion). So two very different outbreaks. I have always been on Valaciclovir (500mg daily for the last 4 years).  Since my last OB, I have been on Lysine tablets, 2,000mg of Valaciclovir to make it go away.  My issue is this 1 tiny little cut that re-opens after being intimate with my husband.  I use excess amount of lube too.  I let it heal (which it does quickly). Leave it for a few weeks and then it's back again.  I s this HSV1 coming back? Or is this because my skin is thin ? I have always been on Diane pill (birth control).  I am  very depressed and frustrated and I've become obsessed over this .  I have googled so much my eyes are sore! I don't seem to know anyone that has HSV1 or 2.  I'm feeling very alone and I feel as though I will never have an enjoyable sex life again.

Surely it's  hsv1.i had a sore spot on my lady part.i don't know if it was because I kept touching it but I had a cut mark on my lady parts.i went to the doctor after 2 days and the doctor  said I was irritated down there so she swabbed me and made me wait 7 days.Thank God it wasn't  herpes.it came back negative.i know how you feel.being scared.

• Like 1