• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Have I caught herpes? UPDATE

As I said before I slept with a girl unprotected two nights ago and the next day I came out with these small red spots and rashes around my pubic area and towards my thighs. I also have a rash under my testical which stings a little (probably due to the friction). These red spots go beyond my penis and all the way up to my belly button spread out. It seems to be spreading more since yesterday. 

I had a case of molloscum a few months back but one spot remained which I completely forgot about and I now have 2 small spots on my penis which I believe could have been spreaded from the first one. It’s just all the red spots and rashes make it seem like it could be more than just this.

Does this sound at all like a herpes outbreak? Is there a chance I already had herpes and the sex triggered my first outbreak? I’m so confused 

Go and get it checked at your local clinic while you have symptoms it’s better to know than not you need to go ASAP so they can swab if it’s anything like UK they don’t do blood tests. It’s possible you could have had it in one form or another especially if you have had a cold sore on your mouth it’s same thing but on your bits.